UK based Running Routes is a new site, that allows you to find and share running routes. Simplicity, was a top priority when building Running Routes and hopefully you’ll find using the site a breeze, with the help of these features:
- Intuitive route planner to plot your routes.
- Add photographs to your route.
- Easily find running routes near you.
- Smartphone and tablet PC friendly
- Print version of every route you create
- One-click registration using Facebook.
Who’s behind Running Routes?
Running Routes was started by me, Will. I started running in the summer of 69 2011 and haven’t look back since. I find running tremendously therapeutic and I enjoy exploring new scenic routes. You can connect with me using one of the following methods:
Running Routes was made for runners just like you, so if you have any suggestions or feedback please use the contact page.